International Education Sales Lead: (Mandarin & English Speaker).
Due to a rapid expansion and increased requirement, we are now actively seeking a strong International Sales Lead to take up a challenging and vastly rewarding role within our China International Programmes Department. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skill set/experience:
Sales Lead Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Highly Motivated and Sales Driven, Highly Numerate, Native Mandarin Speaker, Fluent in English.
The successful candidate will need to also demonstrate experience within:
· Demonstrate Excellent negotiating and customer relations skills.
· Previous Client Management Experience.
· Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, conversion rates and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer queries by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales, as well as all sales related activity.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Demonstrate a determination to get things done and proactively contribute to continuous business improvement.
· Manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and able to work to exacting deadlines.
· Technical competency, familiar with Microsoft Office, databases, spreadsheets, email & WeChat
· Client account management, strong negotiating skills.
· Provide and maintain accurate reports.
· Be target driven to exceed KPI’s and set targets.
· Have a desire to build conducive and sustainable customer relationships.
· Presents a strong, professional, positive image to others which inspires confidence and commands respect.
· Able to adhere to standards & procedures maintains confidentiality and questions inappropriate behaviour.
· Ability to prioritise and demonstrate outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task maintaining quality and producing excellent results.
· Able to adapt successfully to changing situations and surroundings.
· Maintains effective performance under pressure.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Able to influence and convince others, to discuss and reach agreement
Must have a current Work Visa, valid for a minimum of a further 6 months.
This is both an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right candidate with a competitive salary, OTE and also the opportunity to visit and work in China up to 3 times per year.
Interviews for this post are now underway, and we will be looking at an immediate start, for the right candidate!
To apply for this position please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org