An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen to appoint two International Client Relationship Leads.
You will be working closely with the Operations team to manage relationships with our clients in China. The successful applicants will be fluent Mandarin speakers. You need a drive for developing and maintaining strong relationships with our China customers. There will be an excellent financial package. There is also the added opportunity for paid business trips to China twice a year. This will be to accompany our delegations and building strong relationships with our Chinese partners.
Duties of the International Client Relationship Lead. (Essential)
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales.
- Letting customers know about other services the company offers.
- Attending meetings, and making telephone calls with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers, Sales Managers and Operations.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Background of the International Client Relationship Lead (Essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships or project management.
- Fluent Mandarin/English Speaker (Essential).
- B2B Sales Experience/Project Management (Highly Desirable).
These positions are available now, with an immediate start for suitable candidates.
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com