New job opening to join our sales team!
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Team Lead to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth. As well as boost customer acquisition levels and profitability. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. We are offering a competitive salary, OTE and the possibility to visit and work in China.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid provision knowledge to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sale targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments, review market potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Sales Person/Team Leader.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in Sales and Client Management.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
If you feel that you meet the requirements above then please get in touch by emailing email@example.com with your cover letter and CV. You can find out more about our company on our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We have other job opportunities open at the moment: Click here to see more!