Operational Enterprise Coordinator:
We are pleased to be able to offer an exciting opportunity as Operational Enterprise Coordinator to the right candidate. We need an Operational Enterprise Coordinator to join our growing team due to a rapid expansion and an increased requirement. Also, we are a Nationally recognised market leader in arranging and facilitating Educational Student Exchange visits between the United Kingdom and China.
We are happy to offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity to earn an exceptionally competitive salary, attainable OTE, and also the opportunity for work-based travel to China to the right candidate.
The desired candidate will need to be able to demonstrate:
· Native Mandarin speaker & fluent in English.
· An ability to express their ideas clearly and confidently and to be able to work comfortably within a group.
· Understand the commercial realities affecting the organisation.
· An ability to act on an initiative and identify opportunities, also be proactive in putting forward ideas & solutions.
· Continuous contribution to business improvement and also demonstrate a determination to get the job done.
· Manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and able to work to exacting deadlines.
· High level of numeracy, and be familiar with budget preparation/management.
· Technical competency, familiar with Microsoft Office, databases, spreadsheets, email, WeChat & QQ.
· Client account management and strong negotiating skills.
· Customer Service and able to resolve customer queries by investigating problems, developing solutions.
· Provide and maintain accurate reports.
· Target driven to exceed KPI’s and set targets.
· Have a desire to build conducive and sustainable customer relationships.
· Presents a strong, professional, positive image to others which inspires confidence and commands respect.
· Able to adhere to standards & procedures maintains confidentiality and questions inappropriate behaviour.
· Ability to prioritise and demonstrate outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task maintaining quality and producing excellent results.
· Able to adapt successfully to changing situations and surroundings.
· Maintains effective performance under pressure and excellent presentation skills.
· Able to influence and convince others, to discuss and reach agreements.
In addition, this is both a challenging but rewarding position and we are keen to attract the highest calibre of candidate. This position will offer variety and opportunity as well as the chance of travel to China and it will also contain the scope for the successful person to contribute to both the further development of the role and to also play a significant part in the future growth of the company.
If you feel that this role is for you please fill out the contact form below and if you are unable to copy your CV into the space provided please forward this to firstname.lastname@example.org.